At the 2012 MBRP PAC meeting we accomplished the following:
01. Voted overwhelmingly to extract the Independent Research Component from the regular research curriculum,
02. Voted overwhelmingly to propose to NYHS admin. to create a dedicated Independent Research class for more highly motivated students,
03. Suggested over a dozen projects that can be implemented in the MBRP,
04. Expressed willingness to support the MBRP’s research efforts,
05. Confirmed to come to a session of the MBRP for a professional visit,
06. Would provide additional letters of support for the various program components,
07. Signed an articulation agreement with Manhattan College,
08. Met with the MBRP seniors and the Harbor SEALs in a meet and greet session.
PAC work packet: 121204_intro_letter_with_contents_v1
Harbor SEALs greeting PAC members.